Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hi there! Are you going to CHA next week?

I am fortunate enough to be going to CHA this time, WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am so excited, I have been a fabric, craft, and paper addict forever it seems. Well, at least since age 9, which believe me was a looooooooooong time ago! :) I made some badge holders to wear for a few buddies. Here is a pic of mine, I am still adding a wee bit of embellies, but keep changing my mind on what I want to add. I did fold and stitch my ribbon in half, I like it a wee bit better this way~



Here is a pic of the 4 badge holders I made ~



Here is a pic of the embellies I sent to everyone with their badge holders (so they can customize them to their liking if they wish to add a bit) ~



Can't wait to meet them in person, we have been online pals for quite some time now. Should be lots of fun. I can't wait to meet lots of my online friends at CHA, it will be so exciting!!! Plus just see all the fabulous crafty goodness that is available, oooooooooh my!

I have a challenge posted at Citrus Tree Studio, hope you will join in the fun. I had the ad or art inspiration challenge for July. I used this art piece by Linda Paul, I loved the rich summery colors and beautiful peppers ~



I created a little mini using the fab fab FAB July Port Townsend kit. My inspiration from the piece, the beautiful ruch summery colors and the cascading theme~



Front unfolded ~



Back unfolded ~



You can check out the kit here. Make sure you check out the challenges while you are on the site!

Remember I told you I would have directions on creating 4 mini albums using white cardstock, mist sprays and some of your favorite patterned paper? Well, it was posted on the Bind-It-All Blog on Tuesday July 13 if you would like to take a peek. Of course I used the oh-so-fabulous So Lovely Collection by LilyBee, LOVE that stuff!!! There are boatloads of pics posted in my tutorial. I would love it if you stop by and scroll down to view it. Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped in. :)

Well, I have been a sewing nut lately, and boy has it been fun. I haven't had a chance to sew much in the last year or so, and since that is something I have been doing since I was nine years old, I miss it when I don't have time. Here are a few things I have created lately ~








I will be working on wedding flower girl dresses soon, as well as lots of tablerunners and other wedding type items. Can't wait!!!

Time to run, I have to can pickles, spicy beans, and make 150 zucchini muffins today. Not to mention plan out my CHA trip for Tuesday, yikes! Hope to see you there, if not, I will catch up with you here when I return. Happy crafting everybody! Have a super week ~ Pam

7 comments:

Tracy said...

You are a woman of many talents! :) Great projects! Just wanted to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog during the Papercraft Star blog hop. We'd love to see some of your creations in our weekly challenges. Hugs!~~Tracy

Suzanne said...

OMG! Your projects are so beautiful, all of them! You'll have a blast at CHA, take lots of pics, I'll be looking for them! :-)

mustangkayla said...

Dang Pam....you are so dang talented. First off those badge holders are ADORABLE and a million times better than what they give you at the shows! Wow...just stinkin' cute! You'll have to get a picture of all the finished ones to share with us.

Love your CT project!

Those aprons, headbands and all the sewing projects are FABULOUS!

Megan said...

You won blog candy at Kristina's World! Congrats!

http://kmhworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-candy-remains-unclaimed.html

Mel said...

WOW! Amazing projects! Love the Citrusy themed aprons and headbands....SO CUTE!!

patti west said...

shut-up Pamala!!! I don't know what I love the most...cause everything is so FAB!!! :) Such a sweet citrus apron, tool holder, etc. You're such a talented lady. hugs!

Rita Barakat said...

Wow Pam you ars so multi talented!!!!! I love those headbands!!!! And how cute are the badge holders!!!I so wish I was there!!!

How did I come up with Pam's Eclectic Stuff?

Pam- that is me. :)

eclectic --adj.- selecting what seems best of various styles or ideas
*Since I like a huge variety of arts and mediums, this seemed perfect, we will talk about the best of various styles or ideas.

stuff- The noun stuff has 7 senses -
1. material, stuff -- (the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread")2. whatchamacallit, stuff, whatsis, sundry, sundries -- (miscellaneous unspecified artifacts; "the trunk was full of stuff")3. stuff, clobber -- (informal terms for personal possessions; "did you take all your clobber?")4. stuff, stuff and nonsense, hooey, poppycock -- (senseless talk; "don't give me that stuff")5. stuff -- (unspecified qualities required to do or be something; "the stuff of heros"; "you don't have the stuff to be a United States Marine")6. stuff -- (information in some unspecified form; "it was stuff I had heard before"; "there's good stuff in that book")7. stuff -- (a critically important or characteristic component; "suspense is the very stuff of narrative")

*What more needs to be said? I really thought about using Pam's Eclectic Sundries, but I thought that might be tough to remember. :) Stuff is easy and conveys a variety of meanings. I like the definition- miscellaneous unspecified artifacts. I also liked whatchamacallit, but that is a lot of typing. :)

So there you have it!