Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WOOOWEE, What a Slacker!!!

WOW, I can't believe I haven't posted in almost a month!!!  In my defense, I must add that it has been verrrrrrrrrrrrry crazy chaotic here lately.  We have a lovely new grandbaby, I have been working at the family business TOGS Powder Coating one day a week, as well as my regular job, and I have been sewing like a mad woman.  We also planted our jalepeno and tomato seeds on Sunday, since we are having DTs for the garden and freash veggies.  Come on Spring, hurry up and get here!!!  :)  We are also trying to have one of the grandkiddies spend the night every other weekend, and let me tell you they are bundles of energy, and tucker us right out.  Going to the Y has been going so-so, soooooooooooo I need to get back in the habit of going at least three times a week.  The big 50 is coming soon, so I have to try to get my rear in gear.  Next, my daughter and I are also in the process of opening our etsy shop.  I will definitely post pics of what we have once it is ready.   In the meantime, our shop name is Ala Pamala and we will have loads of nifty things. 

Here is a pic I took about a month ago, I thought it was kind of neat (until I became sick of cold snowy weather)~


This was taken looking outside my side bedroom window, looking up slightly (pic above)


You probably can't see them, but two of our dogs are racing around their little "racetracks" in the snow in the backyard in the above pic.


My poor frozen angel and birdbath.  We did not get all the yard stuff put away last fall before we were blanketed with snow.  Hopefully everything will be ok if spring EVER decides to arrive.  :)

Next week I will share pics of some projects I have been working on, I promise.  I hope to have pics of the baby quilt too, as I did not really get any good pics yet.  Hope you all have a joyful  and creative week ~ Pam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely photo's but looks very cold!!! Brrrr!!! Roll on spring, eh!!!!
Hugs
Kim
x

The King's Daughter said...

Hey Pam! It's nice to see the snow in pictures. I live in Tucson, so I get to "enjoy" your white stuff from afar!

No worries about taking a break from blogging. Sometimes, you just need a break. Especially with a new grandbaby around! :)

Cheers,
Tia

How did I come up with Pam's Eclectic Stuff?

Pam- that is me. :)

eclectic --adj.- selecting what seems best of various styles or ideas
*Since I like a huge variety of arts and mediums, this seemed perfect, we will talk about the best of various styles or ideas.

stuff- The noun stuff has 7 senses -
1. material, stuff -- (the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread")2. whatchamacallit, stuff, whatsis, sundry, sundries -- (miscellaneous unspecified artifacts; "the trunk was full of stuff")3. stuff, clobber -- (informal terms for personal possessions; "did you take all your clobber?")4. stuff, stuff and nonsense, hooey, poppycock -- (senseless talk; "don't give me that stuff")5. stuff -- (unspecified qualities required to do or be something; "the stuff of heros"; "you don't have the stuff to be a United States Marine")6. stuff -- (information in some unspecified form; "it was stuff I had heard before"; "there's good stuff in that book")7. stuff -- (a critically important or characteristic component; "suspense is the very stuff of narrative")

*What more needs to be said? I really thought about using Pam's Eclectic Sundries, but I thought that might be tough to remember. :) Stuff is easy and conveys a variety of meanings. I like the definition- miscellaneous unspecified artifacts. I also liked whatchamacallit, but that is a lot of typing. :)

So there you have it!