Monday, July 30, 2012

SOOO fun!


I had a whole day to play in my crafty space this weekend, and it was soooooo much fun!  I have been really busy with quite a few different projects lately such as several special projects for work, painting our deck and pool area, working on the yard, canning pickles and peppers, and things like that.  All have kept me out of my crafty space, and I have to say, I was getting cranky.  I decided to block off one whole day to play with fabric and scrappy stuff and work on one of my upcoming classes for The Art Studio.  I couldn't believe the day passed so quickly!  It was wonderful, and completely relaxing.  I started out with this lovely mess ~


and ended up with 4 various stages of completion fabric albums and journals.  All look completely different too, love when that happens.  Several are for gifts, so I was really grateful for this wonderful creative and relaxing day.  I hope you had a chance to create this weekend too!  If not, hopefully you will soon.   
Take care this week!  I wish you a joyful and creative day ~ Pam

No comments:

How did I come up with Pam's Eclectic Stuff?

Pam- that is me. :)

eclectic --adj.- selecting what seems best of various styles or ideas
*Since I like a huge variety of arts and mediums, this seemed perfect, we will talk about the best of various styles or ideas.

stuff- The noun stuff has 7 senses -
1. material, stuff -- (the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread")2. whatchamacallit, stuff, whatsis, sundry, sundries -- (miscellaneous unspecified artifacts; "the trunk was full of stuff")3. stuff, clobber -- (informal terms for personal possessions; "did you take all your clobber?")4. stuff, stuff and nonsense, hooey, poppycock -- (senseless talk; "don't give me that stuff")5. stuff -- (unspecified qualities required to do or be something; "the stuff of heros"; "you don't have the stuff to be a United States Marine")6. stuff -- (information in some unspecified form; "it was stuff I had heard before"; "there's good stuff in that book")7. stuff -- (a critically important or characteristic component; "suspense is the very stuff of narrative")

*What more needs to be said? I really thought about using Pam's Eclectic Sundries, but I thought that might be tough to remember. :) Stuff is easy and conveys a variety of meanings. I like the definition- miscellaneous unspecified artifacts. I also liked whatchamacallit, but that is a lot of typing. :)

So there you have it!