Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lots of changes happening around here, Wooooo Weeee!

Well, tomorrow is my official last day over at Erica's Craft & Sewing Center. I will definitely miss the wonderful, wonderful people I have worked with the last two years. I have a new job that begins Monday, I am pretty excited about it, but wish I could take my coworkers with me. I will still help out at Erica's a few days next month, but after that I am done so I can pursue a few other creative things. It will be nice to have a bit of free time. :)

I am happy to say I am a member of the DT over at Sketches - Creatively Yours beginning November 1. Can't wait to play with the faboo sketches, I have a few ideas mulling around right now and as soon as I have a wee bit of time I will be scrapping away! Can't wait to work with the talented ladies over there, hope you pop over and say hello. My little grandson will be turning one on Sunday, and I am still finishing up a few party decorations. Not to mention his album! ;) Two weeks later his sister will turn two. November is a busy month around here! :)

Don't forget about the blog candy contest I have going. I will have to extend the date that I will post the winner until the end of next week since the next few days are very busy and chaotic, so I have also extended the date to sign up to be a follower until Friday November 6 at midnight (EST). I will throw a few more fun things into the prize package for the delay. Kind of like blog candy interest. :) Alrighty then? Don't forget to stop over at Sketches - Creatively Yours and say hello.

I will post a tutorial for you all next week too. Stay tuned! ;)
Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Congrats on the DT! Congrats on the new job too!

Suzanne said...

Congrats Pam!

Maggi said...

Yay Pam! Hope your new job is great! I'll see you over at S:CY

Jamilie said...

Congrats on the DT!!! And the new job!

How did I come up with Pam's Eclectic Stuff?

Pam- that is me. :)

eclectic --adj.- selecting what seems best of various styles or ideas
*Since I like a huge variety of arts and mediums, this seemed perfect, we will talk about the best of various styles or ideas.

stuff- The noun stuff has 7 senses -
1. material, stuff -- (the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread")2. whatchamacallit, stuff, whatsis, sundry, sundries -- (miscellaneous unspecified artifacts; "the trunk was full of stuff")3. stuff, clobber -- (informal terms for personal possessions; "did you take all your clobber?")4. stuff, stuff and nonsense, hooey, poppycock -- (senseless talk; "don't give me that stuff")5. stuff -- (unspecified qualities required to do or be something; "the stuff of heros"; "you don't have the stuff to be a United States Marine")6. stuff -- (information in some unspecified form; "it was stuff I had heard before"; "there's good stuff in that book")7. stuff -- (a critically important or characteristic component; "suspense is the very stuff of narrative")

*What more needs to be said? I really thought about using Pam's Eclectic Sundries, but I thought that might be tough to remember. :) Stuff is easy and conveys a variety of meanings. I like the definition- miscellaneous unspecified artifacts. I also liked whatchamacallit, but that is a lot of typing. :)

So there you have it!