Sunday, October 25, 2009

Holy COW, what a week!

Oh my word, the days just get busier all the time!!! It has been even more crazy busy around here the last few weeks. Cooper's birthday party is next Sunday, so I am trying to finish up some last minute projects for his album, and gather all the things together I made. With our lss closing (so sad about this!!!) I need to get the things I want scanned and printed dropped over there soon. I have Kaya's album to finish by November 15 too! I have lots more pics to cut and add a bit of cardstock to for the party on Sunday, and of course nothing is wrapped for the birthday boy (who will be one next Sunday, can you believe it???). Then there are those two crockpots full of chili I will be making for the party on Sunday too........... woooo, busy week!

Here is one of the last layouts I did about Cooper for my lss, it was a sketch assignment (isn't he a cutie???) -



I also have fun news I can't wait to share, but I can't do so until after the 29th. I am very excited!!!! Plus I am still working on table runners and placemats. I am just finishing my 6th table runner. Yep, that is right ~ 6 of those figgy pudding fabric tablerunners, and I love them all! Giving them away will be tough, but seriously, how many table runners made out of the same fabric, no matter how fun and fabulous, does a person need? ;)

I finished a nifty little project for Zutter today, can't wait till you can all peek at it on the Zutter site! Please stop by and tell me what you think. I will email you a little template I did for part of the project if you stop in and say hello. I am pretty sure the new projects will be posted this week here.

I am also starting to gather things together for the card making party with friends I am having at my house on November 7, can't wait for that, and of course it is going to be a busy week at work too.

Don't forget about the blog candy I have going right now. Deets are listed in the two posts below. Hope you all have a fantastic and safe week. I'll catch up with you later!

5 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

What a cutie pie!!!

Maggi said...

He is a cutie Pam!! Love your LO.

mustangkayla said...

What a cutie! Cute layout too!

Unknown said...

Great LO and what a little cutie!

Unknown said...

What a darling little one and adorable layout featuring him. You must be so proud of your beautiful grand-babies!

How did I come up with Pam's Eclectic Stuff?

Pam- that is me. :)

eclectic --adj.- selecting what seems best of various styles or ideas
*Since I like a huge variety of arts and mediums, this seemed perfect, we will talk about the best of various styles or ideas.

stuff- The noun stuff has 7 senses -
1. material, stuff -- (the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread")2. whatchamacallit, stuff, whatsis, sundry, sundries -- (miscellaneous unspecified artifacts; "the trunk was full of stuff")3. stuff, clobber -- (informal terms for personal possessions; "did you take all your clobber?")4. stuff, stuff and nonsense, hooey, poppycock -- (senseless talk; "don't give me that stuff")5. stuff -- (unspecified qualities required to do or be something; "the stuff of heros"; "you don't have the stuff to be a United States Marine")6. stuff -- (information in some unspecified form; "it was stuff I had heard before"; "there's good stuff in that book")7. stuff -- (a critically important or characteristic component; "suspense is the very stuff of narrative")

*What more needs to be said? I really thought about using Pam's Eclectic Sundries, but I thought that might be tough to remember. :) Stuff is easy and conveys a variety of meanings. I like the definition- miscellaneous unspecified artifacts. I also liked whatchamacallit, but that is a lot of typing. :)

So there you have it!